Designed by Charles-Edouard Jeanneret, known as Le Corbusier and his cousin Pierre Jeanneret, was built between 1928 and 1931, and used as the country retreat for the Savoye family.
After being purchased by the neighbouring school, it became the property of the French State in 1958. It survived (fortunately!) several proposals to demolish it. In 1965 was designated as an official French historical monument.